January 1, 2014 § 4 Comments
Hello All! :)
Been ages since I wrote something and finally here I am on the New Year somehow finally managing to write something.
2013 – It has just been splendid to me in all ways I must say. Professionally or Personally. Lot of things achieved and foundation laid down for many more. Sometimes it just happens, and when it happens you don’t want it to stop. For that something to happen “TIME” is crucial. When your time comes, you are the king and you have to make the most of it. 2013 has been such a kind to me I must say, with the opportunities I have received in all fronts I just cant thank god enough for it. Jai Mahalasa.
Ok, let me get out of the emotional scene and atleast jot down some beautiful moments of 2013 which are just worth cherishing through out my life.
1) Mukesh Kini U [ B.E, MS – Embedded Systems ] – Wohooo!!! Double degree status achieved, not just achieved, achieved with much much pride than the engineering one. This one’s definitely dedicated to my PARENTS, who have seen the worst because of me and now is the time to lift their head high up :)
2) Job - As I mentioned earlier, TIME is a crucial thing in one’s life and with that comes opportunity which I don’t know why, but somehow was deprived off till 2012. It did knock on my door and I welcomed it with open arms. I love what I am doing presently with some amazing things to learn each day, surrounded with people who are willing to answer your silliest of queries and basically contributing to building a amazing organization for years to come. I am more than happy with what I am doing :) Thanks to my boss for believing in me and giving me a opportunity. Thanks a ton.
3) I am going to FLY – My first ever transport via a FLIGHT ;) it did come true on March 8th to Singapore. I must say, I have had many more after that but that first one is always special. Just an amazing experience :)
4) Tata ELXSI – Internship was crucial after my 1st year of Masters and thanks to ELXSI for providing me a opportunity to work in a very good project. People around in Tata Elxsi were so amazing, I must say my eyes were moist on the last day of internship. It was just amazing to be a part of their cricket team and playing week in week out by enrolling into some amazing tournaments.
5) Onsite Opportunity – I know how difficult it is for one to get a onsite opportunity, to work with clients right beside you ( though it is a terror being around them :P ) and learn things which sometimes takes ages if done offsite. Not just on the work front, travel to many places, face new people, learn about their culture and what not. Singapore, Kuala Lumpur the 2 places I frequently visited during 2013 was indeed pleasant. Amazing time it was :)
6) Happiness - All that one does, at the end of the day contentment is what is needed when you go back to bed. You should be happy of what you have done. I must say I am happy :) 2013 has been kind.
7) Chelsea – How can I forget football :) The timezone had its toll on me and to catch on footy was a biggest task. Premier League matches after 1am, Champions League matches at 5am and what not. This was really a crazy time to wake up and watch football, but I managed to catch up on quite a lot of those. Chelsea did disappoint me at times when I woke up at 5am to catch up on a match after ending the previous day at 2am. But nonetheless, football is football and its just amazing to be a part of the rant :)
8) Friends - Thanks to the whole bunch of friends I have at work and back at home, who have been there whenever necessary to pull my leg and get the hell out of it :) Without you guys, life is just pale.
There are many other things that has happened in 2013 which has made me understand what life is all about and what people are about. Its not always you get to feel something that others want from you, and when you feel that something is needed of you, that’s when you give your best. This is what I believe in and I am happy to have brought happiness to atleast a few who were around me if not more :)
No resolutions absolutely for 2014, as 2013 resolutions were a disaster and none achieved. So lets take life as it comes and be contented with what life throws at us. Good or bad, that’s the spice of it :)
A new year has begun, let us savour each moment of it, give it out best, lets keep the hope and keep the faith :)
Happy New Year!
Hoping to come around here more often than 2013 :P